coal.
November 30, 2012
You see, I'm trying to find my place;
But it might not be here, where I feel safe.
You know what I don't get?
When people want you gone, but they insist on still giving you food.
They insist on feeding you, on keeping you alive.
Don't fucking keep me alive.
Don't fucking care, 'cause sure as hell, I don't.
It's like breaking point just showed itself to me.
I don't know whether anyone really gives a genuine shit,
or whether I've just implanted myself as important in their heads.
I manipulate, that's just what I'm good for.
When people who are supposed to always believe in you
stop accepting, I guess it's normal for the mind to completely shut down.
For the past 12 hours or more, I've been lying in bed,
laughing hysterically, and then breaking into tears.
I think I've even been talking to myself out loud.
I must be losing my mind.
There's no reason not to.
I wish I'd never existed in the first place.