crazy.
No one has the right to judge, but people will continue doing so.
February 11, 2013
There is no way to please society, and I am an unfortunate part of it.
I've lived with one belief and one belief only.
That is, that humans are all hypocrites.
At one point, they will accuse others of acting unacceptably,
when in truth, they have done something equally unacceptable to themselves.
Humans are crazy.
They will want to not be beat down, but their own sub-consciences will beat them down.
I guess that's why we all crumble, eventually.
Some people believe that they are too smart or that they know too much.
Some people are way too modest, and I say that it is a good thing.
How do I know that in their minds, they aren't actually being self-absorbed and cocky?
There is no way to completely strip a being of their thoughts.
Except in death, but that is out of the question.
Humans are crazy, and they are reckless, and they are wild.
Even those who appear to be simple to unravel are puzzle pieces
that fit into a huge irregular-shaped puzzle that spells out 'life'.
We are unacceptable to ourselves, but hope to be accepted in the brutality
of the living. With those who are as confused as themselves forming 'the living',
how could one survive? How could one be clear of what they truly want?
I'll crumble and you'll crumble. We'll crumble, but the outrageously enormous puzzle
will stay intact.
Why?
'Cause humans are crazy.