23 and breathing.


H O M E
← older posts recent posts →
morosis.
December 1, 2015

Today, I'm drinking. I'm drinking until my body feels numb and I can't breathe.
I'm drinking until I can flirt with that boy who noticed I was pretty.
I'm drinking for the sake of all my "worldly" problems, and I'm drinking because I can't handle myself.

Today, I'm ignorant. I'm a lackluster, I'm the subject of pity.
Everyone should love me by leaving me alone when I am drinking.
I don't care what happens to anybody else.

**

You are interrupting me in the middle of everything. In the middle of the music,
in the middle of my sip of beer, in the middle of my attempt to run away like the little coward I am.
Today, I will dissolve into my problems. Because I only live once. Because that's the only life motto I have.

That boy is looking at me and I have to drink. I have to appear in desperate need of attention so that everyone will notice that I-A-M-S-A-D. I better get that as my next tattoo, since everything about my body is meaningless, anyway.

A month later, I will regret my decision, but that doesn't bother me.
I might return to my previous lover, and when I do, I'll still think about this boy at the back of my head.
He'll be there to tell me I played with his heart, and I will tell everyone I didn't.

The truth is, I did. I'm vile, illogical, impulsive, and wrecked.
I like being labelled that way.
My previous lover will always be there, so I might as well treat him like the Rabbit from Alice in Wonderland.
Since Alice is blonde and I fit that stereotype, it won't misrepresent me.

My previous lover just needs to learn to look at me once I return to him.
The moment he looks away, I'll run away. That's what I'm good at doing.
Before I leave, I might tweet him. I love my life being an open book that showcases my nauseating, plastic personality.

I will never belong to him, but I will continue to give him false hope until I can sort everything out.
My problems are too much for me to handle.

Today, I'm drinking.


layout by ellie. image from weheartit.